A service provided by the Regional District of Central Okanagan, the COEDC has a 40+ member advisory body including key industry leaders representing various sectors including: Aerospace, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Professional Services, Development, Technology and Tourism. The Advisory Board acts as a conduit of community and business information; this information provides staff the ability to identify tactics and partnerships in order to facilitate a healthy, dynamic and sustainable community economy.
New to the Advisory Board:
Jeremy Burgess Lawyer, Pushor Mitchell LLP Sector: Professional Services
Terry Edwards COO & Director, Decisive Dividend Corp Sector: Professional Services and Manufacturing
Aura Rose Owner/Winermaker, House of Rose Winery Sector: Agriculture
Michael Zuk Business Development, SVG Captial Corp Sector: Professional Services and Financial Services
The Economic Development Commission Executive:
- David McDougall, Chair Small Business/Manufacturing
- Lynn Heinrich, Vice Chair Manufacturing/Food Processing
- Dominic Vinci, Past Chair Financial Services
- Mike Checkley Healthcare/Technology
- Alex Greer Technology/Manufacturing
- Brad Klassen Construction/Development
- Raghwa Gopal Technology/Entrepreneurship
For a complete list of advisory board members click here.
Further information about the COEDC and its programs can be found on the COEDC website at www.investkelowna.com.