The Central Okanagan Economic Development Commission has formally appointed its new Advisory Board for 2016.
The Economic Development Commission Executive consists of the following members:
- Victor Narynskyyi, Chair – Centro Consulting Inc.
- Larry Widmer, Past Chair – Community Futures of the Central Okanagan
- Domenic Vinci, Vice Chair – Coast Capital Savings
- Martin Cronin – Helios Global Tracking Ltd.
- Jim Grant – Grant Thornton LLP
- David McDougall – Blendz Coffee
- Raghwa Gopal – Accelerate Okanagan & Saavani Skin Care
Accountable to the Regional District of Central Okanagan Board, the COEDC has a 40+ member advisory body including representatives of business associations, local government, and key industry leaders of Agriculture, Advanced Manufacturing, Professional Services, Construction & Development, Technology and Tourism. The Advisory Board acts as a conduit of community and business information; this information provides staff the ability to identify tactics, activities and partnerships in order to facilitate a healthy, dynamic and sustainable community economy.