Thursday, July 15 | 10am to 11am PT | Pay-What-You-Can
Are you a small- or medium-sized business thinking of selling your goods and services outside of BC, but not sure where to start? Exploring new markets is a smart business strategy, and you don’t need to be a big business to do it. In fact, 84% of BC exporters have fewer than 50 employees.
During this interactive session, Alpana Sharma, WEC Export Business Advisor will share some of the benefits and challenges involved in exporting to help you:
- Determine if exporting aligns with your business goals
- Evaluate your “export readiness”
- Connect with support services that can assist you, including information on grants, funding and government programs
Join us for this beginner-level session to have your export questions answered!
Learn from our experienced and expert panelists and then join us for our next session on “Where Should You Export? Researching New Markets”
Facilitator: Alpana Sharma, Export Business Advisor and FITT-Trained Professional, Women’s Enterprise Centre
- Neasa Maguire, Entrepreneur in Residence, Women’s Enterprise Centre; Owner, Flip Productions
- Shannan Schimmelmann, Indigenous Export Navigator, Community Futures Development Corporation of Central Interior First Nations (CFDC of CIFN)
Pay what you can to get the support you need
As we restart in BC, we’re happy to offer three pricing tiers to support your recovery this summer: choose to pay $9, $19 or $29 to access this info-packed webinar!