Registration now open!
Join the Women's Enterprise Centre for this popular 4-session webinar series starting on May 4, 2021! These sessions are open to both male and female entrepreneurs and includes downloadable workbooks for each session.
- Dates: May 4, 11, 18, 25
- Times: All sessions are from 10am to 11:30am
- Cost: $80 for the series (Best Value); or choose your session(s) for $25 each
Gain skills in leadership, marketing, sales, and more! The Build Your Business Webinar Series is designed to provide invaluable training for small business owners who want to focus on the essential skills required to operate a successful business.
Sign up for this series and learn skills and strategies that will help you build your business in a way that works for YOU!
In each interactive session, you’ll learn practical skills and strategies that you can apply to your business, plus you’ll receive downloadable materials so you can continue your learning at home.
Times: All sessions are from 10 am to 11:30 am PT
- May 4 | Stepping Up: Uncover Your True Leadership Potential
- May 11 | Setting New Goal Posts: Growing Your Business from a Tactical Perspective
- May 18 | 6 Keys to Common-Sense Marketing
- May 25 | The Power of One: How Small Changes Can Increase Sales
Open to everyone!
EARLY BIRD BONUS
Register by April 18 and receive complimentary access to an on-demand recording of the WEC cash flow workshop: Budgeting for Your Business: The Ins and Outs of Cashflow!