Community Futures North Okanagan, Vernon
Do you grow an edible crop?
Are you interested in getting your crop Certified?
If you answered YES to both questions - You are invited to attend a 2-day workshop to learn how to get your growing operation Certified and how to pass a food safety audit.
Workshop Dates: February 25 & 26, Time: 9:00 am SHARP to 4:00 pm
How to Register:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 250-545-2215, ext. 200
- Contact: Lillian Kooij
Community Futures North Okanagan, 3rd floor Boardroom
3105 – 33 Street, Vernon, BC
Benefits of attending this CanadaGAP Workshop are:
- You will learn how to prepare and implement a Good Agricultural Practises program based on the CanadaGAP Program
- Start your CanadaGAP Record Keeping documentation at the workshop
- Learn how a Traceability program supports your MOCK RECALL
- Learn how to apply for funding opportunities through the Canadian Agricultural Partnership(CAP) programs to support your on-farm food safety (OFFS) practises