Export Development Canada is pleased to invite you to this year’s virtual Cleantech Export Week from Nov. 2-4.
Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from Cleantech entrepreneurs on how they are accessing financing and navigating their way through these unusual times. In addition, the event will showcase innovative solutions and programs from across the Canadian cleantech ecosystem.
The week will be packed with insights and discussions including:
- EDC’s Chief Economist Peter Hall with economic insights on the Cleantech sector.
- A keynote address from Annette Verschuren, Chair and CEO at NRstor Inc.
- A roundtable of women entrepreneurs in Cleantech.
- An exciting pitch session from the next wave of innovative Cleantech companies.
- An opportunity to learn more about the MaRS Momentum Program, a program designed to support high-growth Cleantech companies.
- Hear from EDC’s partner Sustainable Development Technology Canada (SDTC) and Canadian companies on the transformation of the cleantech ecosystem in Canada.
- Stay tuned for more information on the upcoming webinar on November 5th, Green growth in Canada’s future, where we will discuss the advantages of green recovery models and the opportunities they present to Canadian Cleantech exporters.
Attendees will have plenty of time to virtually network with Cleantech entrepreneurs and representatives from across the ecosystem. Set up a profile on our virtual forum, pick the sessions you want to attend and gear up for a great Cleantech Export Week.
Please RSVP by October 28!