Hosted by Small Business BC
Thinking of buying an existing business? Come discover how to assess the business, what the purchasing process looks like, and the key steps you need to take.
This seminar will help you:
- Decide between buying a business and starting one
- Know what to look for when conducting your search
- Determine if a business is suitable for you
- Understand due diligence and why it’s important
- Use proven techniques to close a deal
Presented By: Paul Savage of Pacific M&A and Business Brokers Ltd.
This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live video conference and webinar. All webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.