Presented by Export Development Canada
DATE: Wednesday, January 20, 2021
TIME: 1 to 2 p.m. ET.
With travel restrictions and border closures due to the global pandemic, companies are looking for innovative ways to diversify and find new customers. Our upcoming webinar, Finding and connecting with customers: How to diversify your markets, will show you how to leverage technology to find new markets. Taking place on Wednesday, Jan. 20, 2021 from 1 to 2 p.m. ET. we’ll discuss:
- The importance of identifying the right market for your products and services
- How to find top recommended export markets for your company, using the free Market Finder by Google tool
- How to leverage technology to find new customers and connect with existing ones
- The steps and strategy to enter a new market
- The digital and online training tools available to support you
This free webinar is brought to you in collaboration with Google Canada.
Ask your own question!
After the webinar, we’ll also be hosting a live Q+A where you can get answers to your own specific questions. Please come prepared with your questions, as time will be limited.
See you there!
Webinar Program Manager
Export Development Canada