Presented by Export Development Canada
Because of COVID-19 and related infection containment strategies, consumers are changing how they relate to brands and retailers. Turning customers into advocates is paramount for success in the future.
Technology is emerging as a significant driver for retailers to grow sales, offer customers easy interactions and deliver a better brand experience. It???s also a way to engage customers through an always-on, omnichannel strategy.
Broadcast live on Feb. 25, 2021, from 1 to 2 p.m. ET, this interactive webinar is for you if:
- You???re a retailer in the early stages of researching or implementing an e-commerce strategy.
- You???re part of the retail supply chain or have customers who are.
- You want to maintain or strengthen relationships with existing retail customers when face-to-face selling is restricted or not possible.
- You???re not sure the trend towards online selling will continue once the pandemic subsides.
- You want to reach new customers outside your usual trading area.
- You use e-commerce to sell your products or services internationally.
- How COVID-19 has impacted the retail sector and consumer spending.
- What the future of the retail industry looks like and the emerging trends in 2021.
- What you can do to elevate your brand, provide a better customer experience and outcompete the field.
- How to prioritize and map out your technology journey.
- How to leverage technology to streamline business operations, saving time and resources.
If you can???t make it on Feb. 25, register anyway, and we’ll send you a recording of the session to watch on-demand at your convenience.