The future was looking bright for Canadian businesses in 2017, as Canadian exporters enjoyed a remarkable eight percent export growth. Accelerating activity in the U.S. and Europe including the precedent-setting Canada-Europe Comprehensive Economic Trade Agreement (CETA) boosted international economies, and emerging markets are showing signs of renewed strength.
Register today to hear Peter Hall, Export Development Canada's Chief Economist and Vice President, to discuss what’s on the horizon for 2018, the issues and trends that are most important to exporters like you:
- What is the future of the NAFTA agreement?
- What should Canadian companies know about CETA?
- Are interest rates set to zoom upward?
- Are emerging markets still a good bet?
- Will the Canadian dollar stabilize?
A live Q&A will follow.
What does the global outlook mean for your business? Register today to find out!
After the discussion, Peter will take your top-of-mind questions live from participants!