Presented by Export Development Canada
DATE: Thursday Apr. 8, 2021
TIME: 1 to 2 p.m. ET.
Setting up operations in other countries can present major opportunities for Canadian businesses, but it’s crucial to understand both the best approaches and the potential pitfalls you may encounter along the way. Register now for our upcoming webinar, Going global: How to find success in international markets, taking place Thursday Apr. 8, 2021 from 1 to 2 p.m. ET, to learn:
- Why you should set up international operations in your target market
- How to decide what type of investment will work best for your business strategy
- How to determine the best market and strategy for global operations
- How to access funding to get started in direct investment abroad
- How Canadian businesses have used direct investment to break into the world’s toughest markets
Get answers live
Immediately following the webinar, we’ll be hosting a live Q+A where you’ll be able to get expert answers to your most pressing questions about growing your business in 2021. Be sure to come prepared as time will be limited.
Can’t make the live webinar?
Register anyway and we’ll send you a link to the on-demand version to watch at your convenience.