Target: people and entrepreneurs new to angel investing, but more experienced investors and entrepreneurs are also welcome as there will be new insights for them as well as and an opportunity to get a sense of the market overall.
By registering for this webinar, (aspiring) non-member Angel Investors are entitled to a $100 discount towards an annual Angel Forum membership if they join us after. For a select number of entrepreneurs we have a discount code as well - send us an e-mail and we will let you know!
In this workshop, Pieter Dorsman will take attendees through the journey of making investments from start to finish in three sessions of approximately 1 hour where he will cover the following:
- Introduction to Early Stage Investing
- Deal Evaluation & Due Diligence
- Valuation & Deal Structuring
- Close the Deal & Portfolio Management
- Exit and Returns
The course is a mixture of theory and a number of case studies, some great successes and some horror stories and the lessons learned from them. A selection of questions and issues that will be discussed are among others:
- What valuation methods are there ?
- What should and angel portfolio look like ?
- What investment trends are there ?
- What are terms sheets and what is commonly used in the current market ?
- How to evaluate deals ?
- What to look for during due diligence ?
do I work with the company after the investment is made ?