Presented by Small Business BC
April 16 at 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
- Length: 1.5 hour
- No other upcoming sessions are available. Please contact us if you are interested in other dates.
- Price: $10
This webinar is for entrepreneurs looking for support and knowledge on how to start or grow a business in the cannabis industry in British Columbia.
In this panel we bring together cannabis industry experts and ask them to ponder the future. What does 2021 hold in store for us? Where are the opportunities and market gaps for small businesses?
The panel discussion is being moderated by Dan Sutton CEO of Tantalus Labs. For the panel, we have Barinder Rasode CEO of Grow Tech Labs. Elva Xu CEO of Nibbler, Andrea Dobbs Co-Founders & Operators of Village Bloomery , and Alex Rumi Chief Strategic Officer & Co-Founder of Good Buds
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Trends in cannabis in 2021
- Business opportunities in the cannabis Industry in 2021 and beyond
- The role of small business and craft cannabis in the industry
- Q&A opportunity from the audience for our panelists
Apply the coupon code for complimentary registration.
COUPON CODE: CANNABIS2021
Registration Link: https://sbbc.co/cannabis-panel