Kelowna Community Theatre
Kelowna Community Theatre, 1375 Water Street
Wednesday, October 23, 2019, 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Cost: $35 (including refreshments & lunch)
The Organization Workshop is a dynamic, full-day experiential workshop where participants:
- Focus on improving systemic conditions rather than fixing people.
- Identify predictable, dysfunctional patterns and how to avoid them.
- Deal with the underlying issues standing in the way of success.
- Gain an appreciation for the difficult issues people deal with at all levels of the organization.
- Learn strategies for building successful partnerships that make successful organizations.
With over 20 years’ experience, Karen Bowen of ManagerKnowHow supports organizations and teams through comprehensive leadership curriculum and interventional organizational development services.