Presented by the Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association
Albert Einstein once said, “The leader is one who, out of the clutter, brings simplicity… out of discord, harmony… and out of difficulty, opportunity.” This certainly describes our most recent history and our current times of uncertainty.
Join Angela Pomeroy, Engagement and Leadership Development Consultant, for a FREE 90-minute interactive Workshop on Wednesday, April 14th, from 1 - 2:30PM PDT to learn more about how to:
- Adapt positively to pressure, setbacks, challenges and change to achieve and sustain higher levels of personal effectiveness
- Apply tips and techniques to build personal and team resilience in key areas of development
- Reflect, reframe and redirect your efforts to feel a greater sense of control and security in times of change and challenge
What do leaders need to be better at in this climate of change and uncertainty? What do we have control over during uncertainty? Rapid, disruptive change is today’s normal. To cope, leaders need to be agile, resilient and compassionate – some qualities that demonstrate Emotional Intelligence.
During the Workshop you will:
- Discuss what Emotional Intelligence is and why is it important for leadership
- Identify the 4 pillars of Emotional Intelligence and understand how to develop skills in each of these areas
- Understand the relationship between Emotional Intelligence and resiliency
- Complete a quick self-assessment to determine your own Emotional Intelligence strengths and areas to develop