Destination BC has partnered with go2HR – BC’s tourism human resource association – to deliver this webinar.
The summer season is upon us. You have reopened for business, ironed out the initial kinks in your COVID-19 controls, and you are now ramping up your operations. How is your COVID-19 safety plan working? Are you continuing to manage the risks associated with COVID-19 in your workplace, making changes as needed? Join us for a candid panel discussion with tourism employers, sharing some key insights and learnings based on their experiences in creating and implementing safety plans. This is a great time to revisit your plan and make any revisions as needed.
Key topics to be covered include:
• A refresher on the key components of a robust COVID-19 Safety Plan.
• Your original plan seemed to work at the time. How do you evaluate its effectiveness against an ever-changing work environment?
• Lessons learned through realizing a COVID-19 Safety Plan. What worked and what didn’t?
• What we know now about COVID-19: the latest controls that we should be focusing on in the workplace.
• Tips to prevent “coronavirus complacency” within your team and to keep everyone committed to the cause.
Jul 7, 2020 02:00 PM in Vancouver