Presented by Export Development Canada
Canada's service exports tallied $134 billion in 2019, according to October's Global Export Forecast. And while COVID-19 caused them to drop by 17% in 2020, service exports are poised to rebound by 7% this year.
If you've ever sold a professional service to someone outside Canada, you're a part of the vibrant service export sector. This webinar reveals how service-oriented small businesses can take advantage of international expansion opportunities and identify ideal emerging markets to target.
Join us live on Thursday, Mar. 11, 2021 from 1 to 2 p.m. ET to discover:
- The economic outlook for the Canadian services sector and key findings.
- How you can take advantage of free trade agreements, like the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP), the Canada-European Union Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) and the Canada-United States-Mexico Agreement (CUSMA).
- The overall impact of COVID-19 on the sector and the road to recovery.
- How one Canadian company has succeeded in sustaining and expanding their export operations.
- Top emerging market opportunities for Canadian services exports.
Register now and if you can't make it on Mar. 11, we'll send you a recording of the session afterwards to watch on-demand at your convenience.