Your Guide to Starting a Business
Whether you have a winning idea, or you’re just fascinated with the idea of launching a business, the Starting a Business: Start Smart Series delivers the basics you need to get started on the journey.
Ranging from the different business structures, to business insurance, employment standards and how you can protect your intellectual property, this fascinating series will equip you with the basics of launching a start-up.
- Start Smart 1: Basics of Starting a Business
- Start Smart 2: Key Considerations of Starting a Business
What Will I Learn?
- Learn what resources will help you get started.
- Understand the registration process.
- Know what business structure to use and the guidelines of protecting your business.
Small Business BC’s webinars are delivered online via Zoom. All webinar participants will receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session. For instructions on how to optimize your Zoom setup, click here.