Tax Benefits from Incorporating
The act of incorporating your small business creates a legal entity that’s separate from its shareholders or members. In many situations it can lead to lower taxes for the business owner, thanks to a range of tax benefits only available to incorporated businesses.
Join a representative from Loren Nancke Chartered Professional Accountants and learn how a registered corporation can help separate you from your business, or partners, while optimizing tax benefits and efficiencies.
What Will I Learn?
- The different small business structures
- The advantages of incorporating
- The tax advantages of being a shareholder vs a director of a corporation
- The benefits of adding a holding company to your corporate structure
- How family trusts work
- Income deferring, medical trusts and the small business capital gains exemption
Small Business BC’s webinars are delivered online via Zoom. All webinar participants will receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session. For instructions on how to optimize your Zoom setup, click here.