Please contact Women's Enterprise Centre (WEC) for information on this program.
- What: WEC is pleased to invite you to participate in the Women-Focused Cohort of the Trade Accelerator Program (TAP) delivered by World Trade Centre Vancouver! The Trade Accelerator Program is designed to help small business owners TAP into their full export potential. It has a proven track record helping participants get results. New trade agreements and a competitive Canadian dollar make it an ideal time to extend your company's reach through the export of goods and services.
- World Trade Centre Vancouver has successfully delivered Canada's Trade Accelerator Program (TAP), in B.C. since 2017.
- Features: 9 interactive workshop days and 2 mentorship days.
- Who: BC based businesses, been in business for at least 2 years, with $100K per year in revenue.
- Timing: 9:00am -12:00pm on Sept. 21,22,28,29, 30, October 5,6,7
- Cost: $5000 per business. With Bursary through referral, $495 per business.
- Access Bursary: Please email email@example.com with expression of interest.
- Link: https://www.boardoftrade.com/events/individual-events/2045-6767