Trade show hours will be 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (PST) Tuesday, January, 26 – 28 and 8:00 am to 11:00 am (PST) on Friday, January 29. The virtual conference will be active through Friday, February 12, for attendees to search exhibitors/products and view recorded sessions. There will be no fee for attendees to attend the virtual trade show.
Virtual booths are $1,200 and include the following:
- Listing on the event website and in the Virtual Trade Show platform
- Company logo and profile (including products)
- Live chat options during the Trade Show
- Space in the virtual booth for uploads, links and videos. Including links to company website and social media
- Five (5) links to videos
- Five (5) product PDFs
- Ten (10) booth representatives, photos and brief biography
- Two (2) of the ten (10) booth representatives receive complimentary 3-Day General Registrations
- Opportunity to view metrics on the attendees who visit your boot
- Free virtual trade show passes for attendees.
- Status to display whether an exhibitor is online “at the booth” and available to chat or video conference with attendees via their Booth Profile
- Ability to communicate through online chatting, allows for a personal experience and connection
- Each booth representative can share their preferred online meeting method, (i.e. Skype, Zoom, Uber Conference, Google Hangout, etc.)
- Product searches
- Attendees can schedule appointment with exhibitors
- One (1) link to a “Special Offer” to be displayed on the Booth Profile
- Virtual lead retrieval available (additional fee)
- Exhibitors can update booth profile
- Real-time reports and metrics allow you to assess which of your marketing materials are most effective and engaging
- Build rapport and relationships beyond the event; the Virtual Trade Show enhances networking and allows for additional engagement after the event closes
- Enhanced exposure and opportunities as more attendees are able to participate
Visit https://www.unifiedsymposium.org/ for more information.