Business women and entrepreneurs are invited to join the Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) at a virtual event, Unlocking opportunities for women entrepreneurs in Canada, Chile and New Zealand, featuring panelists from each country. The panelists will exchange experiences and explore opportunities of doing business in these markets and how the Trade Commissioner Service can help you grow. Register now.
Date: June 23, 2021
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Venue: Virtual – Canada, Chile, New Zealand
Target Audience: Business women and entrepreneurs considering future opportunities in Canada, Chile or New Zealand.
Sector: Aerospace, Agriculture and processed foods, Arts and cultural industries, Automotive, Chemicals, Clean technologies, Consumer products, Defence and security, Education, Financial and insurance services, Fish and seafood, Forestry and wood products, Industrial machinery, Information and communications technologies, Infrastructure, Investment, Life sciences, Mining, Ocean technologies, Oil and gas, Professional services, Tourism, Transportation, Wine, beer and spirits
Canada, Chile and New Zealand, through the Global Trade and Gender Arrangement (GTAGA), recognize the importance of building an ecosystem that provides opportunities for women entrepreneurs to effectively start-up or scale-up their businesses and take them global.
The objective of this event is for our panelists, three businesses women from the three GTAGA countries, to exchange experiences and explore opportunities within Canada, Chile and New Zealand. We hope this will inspire the audience of business women to make the leap into these markets.
Join this panel discussion to learn more about the opportunities of doing business in Canada, Chile and New Zealand and how the Trade Commissioner Service can help you grow!
Register to attend
- Register now to participate in this free event
- Contact Maegan Graveline (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any questions.
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- The Senior Trade Commissioner in Chile, Mark Richardson, will deliver a presentation on how Canada’s Trade Commissioner Service can help Canadian businesses, and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.