Valhalla Founder BaseCamp is coming to the Fraser Valley!
The Valhalla Team is excited to bring this two day exclusive investment bootcamp for founders to the Fraser Valley for the first time! Will you be there?
At Valhalla BaseCamp, experienced investors/founders from the Valhalla Private Capital team will walk founders through the ins and outs of raising capital and provide insight from an investor’s perspective about how to effectively pitch business opportunities to investors. Founders can bring their partner/co-founder at a discounted rate - please select the option of one or two attendees. Spots are limited, so register early to avoid disappointment.
We go over more than just pitching to investors, you need to know how to:
- Raise capital including equity, debt, and leveraging other sources of capital
- Maximize the value of your capital round and minimize risk
- Create a company valuation
- Target and secure the right investors
- Close a round of financing
- Structure a pitch and a deal that is attractive to investors
Want to learn more about BaseCamp? LEARN MORE HERE
*** EARLY BIRD TICKETS AVAILABLE UNTIL September 30th , 2019 SAVE$100 ***
Don't forget to check out Valhalla BaseCamp Pitch Night on Monday October 21st to check out our BaseCamp survivors' pitches, details and RSVP HERE.
(MAY NOT BE DELIVERED IN THIS ORDER)
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 18TH
Day 1: 9:30 AM TO 5 PM
- Welcome & Introductions
- Should You Really Do This?
- Think Like An Investor
- The Business Model
- The Funding Model
- “The Six Points"
- Checking Back With Your Customers
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 19TH
Day 2: 9:30 AM TO 5 PM
- Building a Business on 3 Lines
- Building a Cap Table and A Share Structure
- Creating an Investor Package
- Valuations and Deal Structures
- Understanding Exits and Investor Math
MONDAY OCTOBER 21ST
Pitch Night: 4 PM - 7 PM
This is your opportunity to put what you learned into action in front of a room of investors, entrepreneurs and stakeholders to get valuable feedback. Separate registration will be provided but all attendees are guaranteed registration. This is a public event.