Thursday, July 22 | 10am to 11am PT | Pay-What-You-Can
Once you’ve decided that you’re going to export your goods or services, you need to decide where you’re going to expand.
The international marketplace can be very competitive, so you need to research and understand your target market(s). Market research will ensure that your export plan accounts for cultural differences, regulations, logistics and other key factors so that your resources are well spent.
In this session, Alpana Sharma, WEC Export Business Advisor, will walk you through the key steps that will help you answer the big question: “Should I sell X in X region?”
Join us for this workshop to learn how to:
- Identify and evaluate potential target export markets
- Create a strong market entry strategy based on research
- Ask the right questions to create a sound export plan
- Find the right support services that can help you fill your knowledge gaps
Learn from our experienced and expert panelists and then join us for our next session on “How Will You Export? Building Your Plan”
Facilitator: Alpana Sharma, Export Business Advisor and FITT-Trained Professional, Women’s Enterprise Centre
- Neasa Maguire, Entrepreneur in Residence, Women’s Enterprise Centre; Owner, Flip Productions
- Shannan Schimmelmann, Indigenous Export Navigator, Community Futures Development Corporation of Central Interior First Nations (CFDC of CIFN)
Pay what you can to get the support you need
As we restart in BC, we’re happy to offer three pricing tiers to support your recovery this summer: choose to pay $9, $19 or $29 to access this info-packed webinar!