- This event has passed.
2023 Regional Roadshow
May 16 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Every year, the BC Chamber of Commerce (BCCC) conducts its Collective Perspective survey, B.C.’s most comprehensive economic snapshot that identifies the issues that matter most to businesses across the province. The data collected informs the policy and advocacy efforts of the BCCC and its provincial network of 100 chambers of commerce and boards of trade.
This year, the BCCC, in partnership with its members, is excited to host its inaugural Regional Roadshow, a series of five virtual events, where the 2022 Collective Perspective data will be shared with business leaders and community members in each of the seven economic regions in B.C.
Chaired by President and CEO, Fiona Famulak, each virtual event will include a presentation of the story behind the provincial and regional data and provide an opportunity for members to engage directly with guest speaker and research specialist, Mario Canseco, President, Research Co. and Columnist for Business in Vancouver.
- Mario Canseco, President, Research Co. and Columnist for Business in Vancouver
Regions & Dates:
- Kootenays – Tuesday, May 9, 3:00pm-4:00pm
- Mainland / South West – Wednesday, May 10, 11:30am-12:30pm
- Thompson / Okanagan – Tuesday, May 16, 8:00am-9:00am
- Vancouver Island / Gulf Islands – Wednesday, May 17, 11:30am-12:30pm
- North West / North East / Central BC – Thursday, May 18, 3:00pm-4:00pm
- Welcome remarks, Fiona Famulak, President and CEO, BCCC
- Sponsor introduces Guest Speaker
- Guest Speaker presents 2022 Collective Perspective survey results
- Q&A period
- Closing comments, Fiona Famulak, President and CEO, BCCC
- Event ends