- This event has passed.
Market Research 1: Finding Business Data and Insights
June 8 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Secondary Market Research That Works For You
Take advantage of SBBC’s early bird discount and get your business ready for summer. Register more than 14 days in advance of this session and enjoy 15% off the registration price.
What Will I Learn?
- Identify key resources of secondary data for your business
- Set up automated tools for a continuous feed of customized market research data
- Differentiate between quantitative and qualitative data
- Know the types of secondary data to look for
- How to create effective and productive search strings
- Discover how secondary data can inform key business decisions
This session is delivered online via Zoom and in-person at our Vancouver location (see Google Maps). A few tips to note:
- Registration closes 2 hours before the session start time.
- For virtual registrants, you will receive the Zoom link for the webinar twice: 24 hours before the start time and 1 hour before. For support with Zoom setup, click here.
- For in-person registrants, please arrive at the SBBC office at least 5 minutes before the start time to check in.
- Missed the live session? No problem. All registrants will receive access to the recording for seven days after the live session.
- Please contact us if you wish to switch your ticket type between virtual and in-person.