- This event has passed.
Market Research 2: Surveys and Focus Groups
March 29 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Primary Market Research to Understand Your Customer
Primary market research helps to take the guesswork out of important business decisions. Harnessing tools like surveys and focus groups, it can tell you how much your clients will spend, what motivates them to buy, and a greater understanding of customer needs and pain points.
Join Mark Eversfield, Small Business BC’s Market Research Analyst, as he teaches you effective tools for collecting primary market research.
As a bonus, purchase of this webinar includes a brief review of your survey with Mark Eversfield (appointment required) aimed at creating a more effective research tool.
What Will I Learn?
- An understanding of what it takes to create powerful surveys
- Key strategies and techniques for developing useful surveys
- Uncover successful methods of collecting primary data
- Identify the answers your survey should produce
- The pros and cons of different methods of primary research
Small Business BC’s webinars are delivered online via Zoom. All webinar participants will receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session. For instructions on how to optimize your Zoom setup, click here.