- This event has passed.
Retail Ready: How to Launch Your Product Successfully
April 25, 2023 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Finding the right product, for the right customer, at the right price
Ever wondered why some products fly off store shelves while others collect dust? The answer is more simple than you think. It’s all about solving a problem for the customer. An appealing product design, brand story and smart pricing strategies don’t hurt either.
Whether you’re preparing to launch your product, or you’ve already gone to market, ensuring you have the right blend of product-customer-price fit is key to your future success. Join Jim Shopland, a retail expert with decades of experience, as he coaches you through the necessary steps to prepare for the retail landscape.
What Will I Learn?
- The steps needed to get your product into stores
- Understanding how retailers evaluate new products
- Effective packaging and branding for your product
- How to choose the best sales channel and retailer for your ideal customers
- Getting comfortable with concepts like pricing structure and margin
- How to develop a product story that speaks to retailers and customers alike
Small Business BC’s webinars are delivered online via Zoom. All webinar participants will receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session. For instructions on how to optimize your Zoom setup, click here.