- This event has passed.
Running a Business During a Financial Downturn: Tips from Women Who Have Been There
February 14 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
If you’re feeling nervous about the future, then you’re not alone. The past few years haven’t been easy for many businesses and now economists are forecasting that tough financial times will continue.
Even if you know a downturn is coming, how do you plan for it? On February 14, join us to hear from women business owners who experienced past recessions and have made it out the other side.
In this free interactive session, we’ll talk about survival tactics and answer some key questions, including:
- Why should you plan for financial hardships?
- What can you do when the business slows down?
- What does it mean to pivot?
- Where can you get support for your business?
By the end of the session, you will feel more confident about taking charge of the factors you can control, and understand where you can turn to for support.
February 14 | 10am to 11am PT | Free Webinar
Our WeCafés are always free and open to everyone!
A recording will be available after the session.
Facilitator: Cathy Burrell, Entrepreneur in Residence, WeBC
- Tara Black, WeBC Regional Ambassador and Owner, Origin Gluten-Free Bakery
- Sherry Moir, WeBC Mentor and Realtor, RE/MAX LifeStyles Realty
- Paula Veenema, Owner/Director, The Spa Magnolia