- This event has passed.
Small Business Taxes: A Simple Guide to Getting Compliant in Year One
June 14, 2023 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Tax Planning for Start-up Businesses
In the start-up phase, there’s so many things for an entrepreneur to focus on. As you tick items off your to-do list, it’s vital to stay on top of your sales, income, and corporate tax obligations. Don’t fall into the trap of waiting until tax season.In this exclusive tax webinar, join Helina Patience CPA, CMA, a tax expert from Entreflow Consulting Group and learn how your small business can stay tax compliant from the early stages. You’ll gain valuable insights into key tax considerations and learn how to create a streamlined tax documentation process that will keep everything organized and stress free.By registering for this webinar, you’ll learn effective ways to maximize your tax deductions and make informed decisions that will benefit your small business finances in the long term.Don’t miss out on this exclusive introductory offer!
What Will I Learn?
- An understanding of the latest small business tax laws and regulations
- Best practices for staying fully compliant and up-to-date with your tax obligations
- How to calculate your tax obligations to avoid penalties and fines
- How to avoid intentionally (or unintentionally) breaking tax regulations
- Key tips for developing an effective tax documentation process
This webinar will take place via Zoom. Instructions to join our Zoom meeting will be sent to you two hours in advance.Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.