- This event has passed.
Start Smart 2: Key Considerations of Starting a Business
June 7 @ 1:30 pm - 3:15 pm
From PST to Protecting Your Business
The business start-up phase is an exciting time full of opportunity and big decisions. Don’t let your potential business be derailed by taking unnecessary risks. Start Smart 2: Key Considerations of Starting a Business highlights the ways you can protect your business, your employees and yourself from harm.
Registration includes complimentary access to our On-Demand E-Learning course How to Protect Your Intellectual Property.
Take advantage of SBBC’s early bird discount and get your business ready for summer. Register more than 14 days in advance of this webinar and enjoy 15% off the registration price.
What Will I Learn?
- The basics of WorkSafeBC and your responsibilities as an employer
- How to handle Provincial Sales Tax (PST)
- Protecting your intellectual property and not infringing on others
- How trademarks, patents and designs work
Small Business BC’s webinars are delivered online via Zoom. A few tips to accessing your webinar content:
- Once registered, you will receive the Zoom link for the webinar twice: 24 hours before the start time and 1 hour before.
- Registration closes 2 hours before webinar start time.
- Missed the live webinar? No problem. All registrants will receive access to the recording for seven days after the live session.