- This event has passed.
Workplace Accessibility Grant Info Session
September 11, 2023 @ 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
Access a Grant of up to $2,500 to Improve Access for Persons with Disabilities
Did You Know: Nearly 10 percent of BC’s population identifies as having a disability. Is your business doing enough to create an inclusive space that meets their needs? September is Disability Employment Month in BC. As we celebrate and recognize inclusive employers and the important contributions people with disabilities make in the workplace, we also acknowledge the collective steps we all need to make to improve. Join us for this free info session and learn how you can receive financial assistance towards creating an inclusive work environment for persons with a disability(ies).
This session will cover information about the Workplace Accessibility Grant program, what the grant can be used for, how the program works, program eligibility, and the grant application process.
What Will I Learn?
- Details about the Workplace Accessibility Grant
- How you can use the $2,500 grant.
- Overview of program eligibility and requirements
- How to apply – overview of the application process, business requirements and deadlines
- Answers to frequently asked questions
This session is delivered online via Zoom. A few tips to accessing your webinar content:
- Registration closes 2 hours before the session start time.
- Once registered, you will receive the Zoom link for the webinar twice: 24 hours before the start time and 1 hour before. For support with Zoom setup, click here.
- Missed the live session? No problem. All registrants will receive access to the recording for seven days after the live session.